Manali is situated in the beautiful Beas River valley of Himachal Pradesh. It is the go-to summer and winter vacation destination for millions of Indians. surrounded with a lovely climate at a tallness of 2050 meters above ocean level.
Manali has numerous tourist spots to visit and activities to do. Its snow-clad mountains and the cool pleasant wind are the best things you want for stress relief.
And you get peace and happiness. there are numerous wonderful things to do in Manali and make never-ending memories.
Here are our recommendations of Top 10 Things to in Manali –
River Rafting in Beas River
– The best thing to do in Manali is river rafting. river rafting is a water sport. Beas River has rapids of different hard levels making it the most well-known rafting spot in India. The great 20 km stretch of frosty waters from Manaki to Jhiri, close to Bahura, is the best gift for thrill-seekers.
Best time – April to July and November to February.
Visit at Hidimba Temple
– Surrounded by the picturesque Dhungiri Van Vihar Forest, this 3-story ancient temple is an important Hindu pilgrimage spot. Built in the 15th century, this temple is dedicated to Goddess Hidimba, the wife of Bhima of the Pandav Clan.This symbol less temple has an honorable design with wooden doorways. Mud-walls, and amazing miniature paintings of the Goddess. meditate in the quietness of this spot of plentiful magnificence.
Visiting time – 8 AM to 6 PM. Entry – Free.
Explore the Mall Road –
The old town market has a charm of its own. mall road is the famous market of Himachal Pradesh. there is various type of shops like jewelry, clothes, food and many more. Lease a bike, hone your haggling abilities.And set out toward this bustling spot in the evening hours to grab a few good deals. You will have numerous stories to tell your companions after this without a doubt.
– Situated a ways off of only 51 kilometers from Manali, Rohtang Pass can be reached simply by road. this is one of the highest passes in India. The pass is situated at a massive height of 3978 meters on Manali-Keylong road.when arranging a trip to Manali. take a day to visit Rohtang pass. its wonderful natural beauty and being surrounded by clouds are so pleasant. here so many movies like ‘Jab We Met’, Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani’ have been shot.
Hot Spring of Manikaran
– After the cold, it’s time to take a hot water bath. Relax your body in the hot showers of Manikaran which is only 45 km away from Kullu. Manikaran is located in the Parvati Valley.The spring water of manikaran has skin healing properties. take a dip in spring water and get gorgeous.
Outdoor adventure and Yak Rides in Solang Valley
– A paradise for adventure addicts. This valley of incredible steep inclines offers numerous outside activities like paragliding, dropping, zorbing, and skiting. In the winters these valley inclines transform into superb skiing slop. Yak ride is the most fun activity to do in Manali. and don’t forget to take a picture of riding yak.
Trekking in Manali
– Trekking is the top of the things to do on the Manali list. Manali has the most fabulous trekking place in India. Trekking routes that are most famous for tourists are -, Kheer Ganga Trek, Brigu Lake, Hampta Pass, Palatsu Peak. Trek to Chandra Tal Lake, Beas Kund Trek, and Solan Valley Trek.
– This observed Buddhist Monastery is quite possibly the most renowned spot to visit in Manali. Worked by Tibetan Refugees 60 years prior. This strict spot is bound with otherworldly energy that will carry serenity to your brain and soul.The novel pagoda-style design and painted divider wall paintings of Buddha’s Teachings of Manali Gompa. Truly do merit the reverence of your camera lens. Do get a few creative trinkets from the little Tibetan shop in the sanctuary complex.
– Get the dose of rejuvenating authentic Indian Yoga at this ashram amid the green woodland. Situated in the town of Vashista, this office offers many classes on meditation, Hatha Yoga, and Pranayama procedures.You will leave this spot with more strong mental and actual wellbeing, prepared to take on the world. Close by there is 4000 years of age Vashista Temple committed to Rishi Vashista. The architecture and paintings are great, and the primary attraction is the normal natural aquifer bath.
–Jogini Waterfall is situated in the lovely Valley of Manali. Around 3 kilometers from the bustling town and around 2 kilometers from the Vashisht Temple. it is a famous tourist spot for trekking. the route of this trek starts from vashisth temple and ends at the jogini waterfalls .You will pass through the beautiful apple orchards and pine trees. the waterfall’s height is 160 feet which provide you mind-blowing view and a good picture location.
There are many more things to do in Manali.
The Manu Temple is on the banks of the Beas River. And if you are a foodie you can visit 3 famous cafes – Johnson’s, Forno, and Café 1947. If you have time at hand, a visit to the stone-wood 14th century Naggar Castle is a must. With all this and more, Manali has always been the favorite tourist destination of all time.————————–